Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Short and Random!

1.......
I see this pop up on my Facebook feed....




My Reaction...... XD

I almost did a back flip of joy when I saw that the first issue of GAL * VIP had finally been released!!!! Sorry, I had to put Niga Higa in there, it only seemed suitable XD I've read it a few times already, and now I can't wait for the next one to be released! CONGRATS TO ALL THE STAFF ON THEIR FIRST RELEASE OF GALVIP MAGAZINE!!! 

2.........
I think it's unsafe to put a black lip liner in my hands..... I've been having more fun preparing my make up for Halloween than anything else, I swear if I could afford throwing a birthday party every year for the rest  of my life, it'd all be Halloween or costume related somehow!! I was replying to my mother's beckoning when she looked at me like "Wtf are you doing in there?" since I was doing more experimenting with my new pencil XD I think I just like the dramatic effect it gives.... and since I've been blessed with full lips in my opinion, it gives me some sexy confidence. But despite that, lips like these don't belong at work, maybe on a date with the honey bun <3..... *sigh* stupid long distance love ;o; 

3.........
I have found a lip pencil that closely matches my skin color = ideal nude shade. After all my trial and tribulations.... after all the wasted money........ the impossible mystery has finally been solved.........
My go-to nude isssssss...... NYX lip pencil in Chestnut. Yup. Chestnut. At least I think so, I've only put it on once, so I'm  going  to have to make sure I'm not seeing things, but I'm pretty sure it's as close as I can get unless God drops a lip pencil on my head and says "You're welcome!!" Hmmm..... nude lips with a hint of black....... I feel a happy fun time coming on!! XD'

4...........
I need to step my game up for the arrival oooooof.........
My dearest boyfriend, has been patient with me and my new fondness of wanting to play first person shooters, needless to say, he probably wants to occasionally shoot himself in the head when we co-op. I can't blame him, I know I suck at it! Despite all this, he's still cheering me on, and now rushing me to continue my practice on Borderlands and be prepared to run around with some friends of his who expect me to be in tip-top shape.... *facepalm* 

This pretty much sums up how I feel currently about my situation..... wonderful -_____-;

I think these will be my random post of the day lol, I'll be working on part two of Project Gal soon enough!! 

Goodnight <3




No comments:

Post a Comment