Sunday, September 16, 2012

FOTD 9/16/12: Off to church!

Just a random little picture post before I head off to church, I bought a nice red blush and new lashes yesterday and tried them on, I absolutely LOVE them!!!! A lot of people at church have been complementing me on my makeup, and it feels nice to NOT come looking like a tired bum for once. As you can see, I've gone for red lips with my Mark Lip Stain and NYX Lip Pencil XD!!! It only feels suitable to give God thanks for giving me such lovely features. Growing up, I was always picked on and pinned as ugly or fat because I was different from all the other 'black' kids. I didn't really listen to rap, wasn't the most fashion forward, and really kept to myself. But despite that, here I am years later doing much better off than most, so thank you Lord for all you've done for me and all that you will continue to do. But in the words of Steve Harvey:
"Don't trip, He ain't done with me yet!!"






No comments:

Post a Comment