Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Who I'm Currently Following!

Here's a little guide to all the Gaikokujin (I hate using Gaijin) Gyaru blogs I'm currently viewing, maybe you'll find some inspiration from who like I have thus far? I also have a few non-gyaru blogs that I've recently subscribed to, I'll make sure to make a note of what's what :3 Click the links or their pictures to be directed to all their awesome blogs!!

A lot of these won't have descriptions as of yet, I'm still working on how to explain how awesome these blogs are without repeating myself >3< I'll figure it out somehow!!

Gyaru Blogs... 

Dominique aka D~Tan of sEpia Memory















I just recently came across this Gyaru and read her recent stories, needless to say I think she is amazing young woman. Aside from being my age, I find reading some her post absolutely moving. It's nice to come across a plus-sized gyaru who has overcome so much, I think this girl is AMAZING!! (wait... I said that already? ^^')


Shianele aka Shuntara 




















Despite being four years my junior, I truly admire this brave young woman for standing out in the Black Gyaru community and her youtube makeup tutorials are easy to follow and fun. She's recently made a switch to Visual Kei, but still keeps her gyaru roots. Her make up tutorials and reviews are really useful and has a little something for everyone!

Crystal aka The Lovely Ify



Crystal is another gyaru vet and is one of the admins of the Black Gyaru Facebook Group. She's really nice and gives great advice for anyone who asks. Watching her progress over the year has been such an inspiration! 

NaijaBarbie - Click for Her Blog!!


Another vlogger/blogger I came across through the youtube gyaru channel, BlackGyaru! I love that she can still pull off the gyaru style with her own exotic looks *___*. They're simple and cute which is perfect for an everyday look!

Vivii of Cupcake Couture


I've been reading Vivii's blog for a while now, and I really admire her style and the way she does her nails! She's definitely a strong inspiration in these categories!! Check out her blog, it's super cute!!

San-Chan Bakanours of Puffy Gal

San-Chan is an uber cute gal located in Belgium, I'm not sure what her specific style is but nonetheless, she's good with her makeup. Her blog is ridiculously cute!!

Romari of Minami Princess

I absolutely LOVE reading Romari's blog, unlike most I'm subscribed to, she focuses on her life in Japan, which is refreshing and educational... it makes me really want to travel there just to give her a big 'ol hug! (then go shopping/touring together since I don't know much Japanese -____-;) I think I follow her blog more closely than the others, and also unlike most, her face isn't bogged down with products. Instead, she has a strict skin care regimen and it shows so well! I'm jealous of her skin..... It's flawless! I highly recommend checking out her blog for something that's not 100% gyaru related :)

Philicia aka Heir of Glee

Upon viewing pictures, I thought, "This girl is, um, interesting?" I was definitely confused in the beginning, but over time, I found her individuality and looks simply amazing. Plus upon watching a video that touched base with her back story, I can't help but admire her ><. She's unique, and her blog is interesting to read, I find her personal style and tastes to be quite interesting. Never a boring moment on this blog, that's certain!! 

Daniela of Alternative Kei

Daniela is one of the Co-Founders of Gal VIP Magazine, has recently started blogging again on a regular basis, she provides excellent advice and tips for her readers. She is also a part of Gal TV, with other familiar names such as Rosie and Ninoshika! I really like her style and I enjoy learning more and more from reading her posts! 

Lhouraii Li (aka Lady Li)


Gyaaaaaaah! I don't even know what to say about this girl! I love all of her styles that she pulls off (this one, Himegyaru, is not her regular style though). She's fricking gorgeous and she can seriously do some amazing makeup! She's such an inspiration and I find it so amazing how confident she is in public but she's not all stuck up and rude like you'd expect. I would honored to meet her one day! 



Lolo is too cute! And super friendly too! She gives out tons of great advice on the FB group I'm in :) I don't think I can pin just one style to her, she can pull off so many! Despite being so much younger than I am, she's flipping awesome and her blog has many useful tips and resources. On top of that, she's a model for GAL VIP magazine, a webzine revoled around Gai(goku)jin gals everywhere! How cool is that!! :D

Healthy Blogs!


I remember exactly how I came across this ridiculously delish website: I was craving chocolate, but not the calories and it had just so happened that I got an email from cutoutandkeep.com for chickpea chocolate chip cookies. Healthy, filling, and guilt-free right? I settled for a real chocolate cookie instead from work XD. When the thought of cookies came back to my mind a few weeks later, I had deleted the email and was left to scour the internet. That's when I found this website and I can't wait to make some of her recipes!! Catherine is not a gyaru blogger, but a health blogger, and she's not afraid to share her life with her readers, which I really admire. I recommend anyone who wants to get healthier to look through her blog, she's an inspiration!


I learned of Chocolate Covered Katie through RFFMBT (the blog above) when Katherine posted a spinoff recipe of Cookie Dough Dip from Katie's blog. I, for one, am a giant lover of all things chocolate! So when I discovered this website that provided desert recipes that are delicious AND healthy? I was hooked! I haven't  had the opportunity to test out one of her recipes just yet, but trust me, the time is coming!!


This section will obviously expand, and I'll be sure to post the updates when I come across more amazing bloggers!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment