Saturday, September 1, 2012

Another Gyaru Attempt :)

Just a a follow up to my activity in the Black Gyaru group, I posted another look to be critiqued by the girls. To be honest, I'm  really proud of this look, although I freaked when I put the lashes on before putting the lenses in. I thought they were creepy XD. Once I put in the lenses though, everything was all better! <3 I feel like I'm making solid but small baby steps, in which I can't complain. Hopefully very soon I'll be putting up my inspiration posts!!

Here's what I used for this look:

1. Eyelashes from special-match, an eBay seller
2. Geo Forest Brown Circle Lenses
3. Blue Haven Eyeliner for the lower lids
4. Avon Spectra Define and-
5. L.A. Girl Fine Line for the upper lids
6. MAC NW45 Foundation
7. MAC Embark Eye shadow for contour
8. NYC Highlight side for highlight
9. NYX Cinnamon Blush
10. Wet N' Wild Lipstick in Arrest Me Copper!

Aaaaand..... now for the pictures!! <3

Random Note: Yes, I am quite aware that the lashes magically lifted themselves in the picture lol, hence why it's only a failed newbie attempt. Nonetheless, I am proud ^3^ and this only gives me an excuse to do it again! XD

The picture I uploaded to the Group






Any additional tips are always useful!!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. You look really pretty~ May I ask, where did you get the circle lenses from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^o^ The lenses came from eyecandylens.com :) They're the Geo Forest Brown lenses <3

      Delete