Saturday, September 15, 2012

Model/Fashion InsPost: Natsuko Togo

So I know I've mentioned quite a few times that I wasn't going to focus on fashion anytime soon until I get my health in order correct? Well, that still holds true, but I think I've hit one of those moments where you can't help but stare at the magazine page for a few seconds... I just had one of those moments. And I'd prefer to remember them as well as share them. I will make posts like these on occasion, it will hold models that I come across and admire or somehow strike a cord with me. Besides, I figured it's about time for me to find actual gyaru models that inspire me by doing the research on my own than steal it from someone else. Below will be posted the model name and the pictures that I find absolutely stunning....

Natsuko Togo - SCawaii!













No comments:

Post a Comment