Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mega Updating! Lens Reviews!

Hey Everyone!! Just making posts for my Lens Reviews! More are on the way!! :D


Ah..... my very FIRST Youtube video!! Such nostalgia indeed!! XD This video I played a part in me wanting to do the gyaru lifestyle. I remember trolling around for me contacts and eventually ran into circle lenses!


I had accidentally ripped one of my Sterling Gray lenses so I ordered the original gray instead ^.^ Needless to say, I missed my Sterling pair, but these are still very nice :)


My first unnatural colored contacts were purple, made by Universal Vision. The contacts were ridiculously thick and had no enlargement properties whatsoever. No too long  after buying them, I threw them out :( They were still pretty though!


My first official pair of circle lenses ^O^ I am  absolutely in LOVE with these lenses!!! The color is freaking amazing and they're so comfy!! Because of how natural they look, I can pull off a dramatic or simple everyday look :) I had also bought a new webcam, but my editing software hates my videos for some reason... -___-;

All my other videos will have their own respective posts, I promise :3 I'm currently working on something now so maybe I'll get it done today or tomorrow?








No comments:

Post a Comment