Monday, July 9, 2012

The Challenge Pt 1: Skin



1. Skin

The Challenge: I'll admit, time and my own inexperience hasn't been very good to my skin. Poor eating habits have wreaked havoc, I walk to work and never wear any type of SPF lotion, and stress has taken its toll. And I'm only 22! I know that the only permanent and quick solutions would cost a ton (plus I'd be terrified of someone else messing with my face x_x), so I'm researching natural treatments that I'll be sure to update everyone on!


Thank goodness for foundation! LOL! A pic B4 I chopped my hair off


The Fix: The first obvious fix is eating right! But good Lord, I hate veggies! I think I'll stick to eating fruit more often for now :) I'm attempting to start a nightly Dove routine, since I don't have a lot of time in the morning. Dove facial soap products feel amazing on my skin, I am currently using their exfoliating facial soap and sadly use it on an 'oops-almost-forgot' basis. I also plan to buy some SPF lotion, I'll have to look into what is suitable for the face and body. I know I'm bound to spoil myself on some overpriced product eventually, but for now I think I'll be sticking to some good ol' fashion DIY remedies from a youtuber I've been following for quite some time ;)


(AllNatural28 is one of the people I follow for healthy, feel-good hair and skin care!)

No comments:

Post a Comment