Tuesday, June 26, 2012

About Me :D

Introduction Time!!

Generics:
My name is Alicia, but my dearest best friend calls me Cookie ^^ I also use my character name, Kaida OR my most common gamer name, Reyna. I'm currently a 23 old part(ial)-time student and full time employee at a hospital in charge of patient registration and insurance stuff. I'm taking my time through school because my job is extremely demanding, so I expect to be in school for..... meh, fovever X.x. I'm working on my associates in Business Administration and I hope to be done with that in about a year and a half, then on to the fun stuff! (not really x.x)

Likes/Dislikes:
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE my gaming consoles and hand held systems. I'm the proud owner of a Xbox 360 and a Kinect (I call it Kenny ^3^), a Play Station 2, a  PSP (the 3000 model, I think?), and my phone of course, a Motorola Droid 4. Currently, I'm playing Minecraft,  Final Fantasy XIII, Catherine, and reliving the joys of Sonic Adventure from the Sega Dreamcast (nostalgia, anyone?). I can honestly say that after a long day of work,my games become my stress relief! XD Aside from gaming, I do enjoy reading if I get enough recommendations about something, but if not, I enjoy reading fanfictions from time to time. I also love running my mouth on the phone, with my friends and boyfriend, for hours on end. I enjoy being in the company of friendly people, people who I can laugh with and go out for drinks with. My favorite food... hmmmmmmm that's tough! I would have to say, my mom's slow cooker meals, my oldest brother's grilled selections, and Japanese Food, my favorites being okonomiyaki, takoyaki, and onigiri. I really like all kinds of music... I'm a tad obsessed currently with Utada Hiraku, L'Arc-En-Ciel, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, and deadmau5. I'm a long-term lover of Yoko Kanno, Beck, The Black Eyed Peas and others.

Dislikes:
BOO TO STUDYING!!! But it must be done I guess u_u. I can't stand people who assume they're born with a silver spoon in their mouth, or a crown on their head (I base this solely on people I've known and doctors I've had to negotiate with), I believe in the fact that God put us in this world, and He can take us out! I'm not a big fan sports, but I hail from a Washington Redskin/Wizard family (and I'm not ready to get disowned!). I also can't stand the taste or smell of peas and corn! Yuck! 

Hobbies:
I enjoy gaming, singing, drawing, writing, sewing, origami, beading/jewelry making, messing up my room, and internet trolling (youtube is my crack, hands down!).

I'm sure this will get expanded.... I think of things at the last minute and at the worst possible times! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment