Saturday, March 23, 2013

Review! Dueba Dreamy.i Brown Lenses

What's up everyone? I'm am currently on a "Happy Day High", which has been much needed after wallowing at the bottom of the pit this past week, and probably will go back next week too x.x. I came back from my first blind date today and I'm really happy I didn't flake out! The guy was super nice, smart, and we had an all around good lunch date. We agreed we have to do this again sometime!! But that's for another post, I'm here with a lovely review for you guys!! Namely because I got new video software and idk wtf I'm doing sooooo I figured I just put everything here for now!! Onto my review!

These babies were purchased from www.lensvillage.com for $19.50 which isn't a bad price at all to me!!


Sadly, when I ordered from here the first time, one of the lenses had something stuck in them, and all the cleaning in the world would NOT get it out!! I was so mad but I had to remember that this was just a manufacturing issue, not the seller. I sent Lens Village an email which they responded to quickly stating all I needed to do was send a picture of the lenses cut in half, and they would send me a new pair. I was really sad to cut them, but I was happy again when my new pair arrived!! Needless to say, I was very happy and satisfied with both my order, and the friendly customer service!

Dia = 14.5 mm Base Curve = 8.6 mm

Here are the lenses sitting happily in their case, I had ordered it without thinking that a free one would automatically come with the vials lol. Now, onto the ratings: 

Firstly, Lens Village gets a 5 out of 5 for their quick customer service!

Style: This can vary based on the reason you're purchasing these lenses, for myself personally, I wanted something I can safely wear to work without scaring my poor patients silly, for their simplicity, I give them a 5 out of 5. If you want something more bold and noticeable, these aren't for you.

Color: Again for me, these lenses get a 5 out of 5 because they look natural, I have tricked a few people already into thinking this was my natural eye color until they get close up! They still complimented me on my eyes though :)

Comfort: I've been able to wear these lenses for at least 6 hours straight without the need for my eye drops! However when they do start to dry out, you reaaaally can feel it X.x so it may be best to set up a regimen to put in some drops every 2 to 3 hours, but they still deserve a 4.5 out of 5 in this category!

Enlargement: I'm giving the lenses a 3 out of 5 because there is some slight enlargement, and the black outer ring really helps in playing that up. But these lenses aren't very enlarging BECAUSE THEY ARE NATURAL LOOKING. Which is perfectly fine with me, I've come to discover that I can't really wear anything above the 14.5 mm diameter and 8.6 mm base curve anyway.... it's headace city! D:

Now the best part of all.... PICTURES!!!! :D I hope you guys enjoyed the review, I'll make sure to post the link for the video once I'm done editing it!







Thanks for reading!!







1 comment: