Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Model/Fashion InsPost: Kei/Lie

Another model that aspires me try my best!! I've only found this model in the EDGE Style Winter Magazine from 2009. As far as I know currently, her name it Kei, and she is flippin gorgeous! As you can see, she has much harder edge than my other inspiration, Natsuko Togo, and I absolutely LOVE this look on her! She definitely fits the bill for what I'd want to aspire to dress like if when I begin the fashion portion of my gyaru journey. Here are a few pictures of Kei and all her awesomness from EDGE Style!

Mini update: I'm not sure if this is actually an update, but I've learned that Kei actually goes by Lie now (well, HAS been for a few years now I think?) And has also modeled in Happie Nuts! (as Lie) So I'll definitely be looking for her more (She's also pregnant ^O^ I think the baby is due this month? Fingers crossed! Explains why I haven't seen her in more recent editions of EDGE Style lol). If/ When I find her in some other magazines, I'll be sure to add some of my favorite pictures here! Btw, her real name is Takahasi Keiko <3

Kei - EDGE Style







Hope you enjoyed this posting! More coming up soon! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment