Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Project Gal Week Four


Ah!!! Finally Week Four!! Theme of the week (and my absolute favorite) iiiis.....



Well, the technical term is "Deciding on What to Start With", but I like shopping much more! However, I'm technically broke. Within the past two months, I've spoiled my self with a bigger TV (because the old one made it impossible to read text while game playing), and a tablet (because lugging a laptop to school was getting annoying). As a result, I want to pay off my bills before I do any MAJOR shopping, and I'm not trying to rack up more debt while doing so! Instead, I've been making a list of all the products I want to/ intend to buy, that way when I do begin shopping, I'll be pretty much squared away on the products I want to purchase to achieve my look. Be warned, the list gets pretty long, and there's a possibility that some things I've already purchased. This will also help me keep track, even though I have everything recorded in a little black book I carry in my bag. Here's my list, if there are any links, feel free to click them to be redirected to their respective website, you might find something useful!! :D


10/18/2012
Payday has FINALLY come! I think it's time to reward myself a bit and update my eBay shopping spree XD
  1. Lighted Mirror (free standing currently watching) *purchased!*
  2. Eyelashes (my faves thus far- upperupper and lower)
  3. Makeup compact with empty wells (for pressing powders) *purchased!*
  4. Rubbing Alcohol (for pressing powders) *purchased!*
  5. Highlighting powder for nose (I purchased this recently, can't wait to get it!) *got it!*
  6. Clear UV Gel (as a starter for my nails) OR lightless gel  (iffy on this one...)
  7. UV Lamp (depends on gel type)
  8. Eyelash Tweezers *purchased!*
  9. Makeup Brushes
  10. Dragon Ear Cuff (I saw in the Pyramid Collection catalog, but too expensive... to eBay!) *purchased!*
  11. Floor Length Mirror
  12. Lycee Eye Drops *purchased!*
  13. Nail design tools (Dotting pen, UV brush...ect.) *purchased!*
  14. Hair accessories (anything I can think of!)
I obviously don't intend to go out and buy everything at once, I only plan to purchase little by little and I update the list as I go. Once I try out my new highlighting powder, I'll make sure to put a review up as soon as I can! 

Upcoming Posts:
The Challenge Part 3: Nails
Hampton Mini Vacay Gets!
Prepping for the AUSA Meet! ^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment