Saturday, May 17, 2014

Let's Try Again

Well... here we are nearly half a year later and my blog has unchanged... been untouched, although I do appreciate those randomers who take the time out to read my reviews, it makes me hopeful :)

Once again, there's been so much crap going on it's ridiculous, I guess it comes with aging? Blech, what an awful thing to come from a 20-something year old! Anyway, with everything going steadily uphill after crashing (and still burning) a few times, I want to get back to blogging. I still have quite a few drafts floating around that need to get completed soon, so I'll get those out first. If I had to summarize how my life has been going...


  • New boyfriend
  • New job
  • Apartment searching (for the end of this year)
  • Hopefully no more slacking in school (which begins Monday!)
  • Many other random things
To start, I want vlog about this 10-day Detox for health and weight loss, nothing but green smoothies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 10 days. No sugar, soda, fried foods, processed goods... nope.... nada... I think I'm gonna give up by day 2! XD but I want to track my progress, as well as give insight to anyone interested :) 


Don't worry, I plan on picking up all the fun make up stuff soon, anytime I buy something I think "Wow, I think I'll blog about this!"... and I eventually end up playing Assassin's Creed or Call of Duty.

Anyway, enough of my rambling, I hope to get some drafts completed and uploaded soon, I promise <3

Bye for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment