Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Model/Fashion InsPost: Ayame

The past week or so, I've slowly started to drift from a preference of rokku gals, to the oraora style.... mainy because of this model:




 This is Ayame from Soul Sister Magazine, I. LOVE. HER....... style lol. I can't remember how I first ran across her, I think I was browsing for a way to get EDGE Style Magazine delivered overseas and a cover popped up, IDK! I think what stood out the most to me was her hair was cut buzz short, and her personality is ridiculously and crazy sounding! Her eyes just have a way of striking out at you and.. and.. and aaaaugh!!! She's so hot! There I said it!! But really, she is 50% bad ass, 50% gorgeous,  100 awesome.. cheesy I know but whatever. On to the pictures!! These were taken from her blog, I can't find any scans of Soul Sister Magazine, so I'm saving up to order a few copies, at the moment it's not worth it to buy a $5.00 magazine and pay $35.00 in shipping from Japan... F**K THAT! I'm making a list of what to order to get my moneys worth!











And of course, the images that started it all! These were from their facebook fan page ^O^


I just realized I'm so entranced by her that this post barely made any sense unlike my other InsPosts XD oh dear....




No comments:

Post a Comment